Saturday, April 29, 2017

Mama Elephant: High-5!

Hello Everyone!
I'm here with another card featuring Mama Elephant's Little Dog Agenda and Congrats All Around.  I received these sets in the mail on Monday and have been wanting to play with them.  Today I was able to break them out with a little inspiration from my sequins.  I was organizing my sequins by putting them into my Tiny Containers Storage and labeling them.  They are so pretty! I don't use them enough for my projects, so I decided to use them today with Little Dog Agenda.  I think the most appropriate way to feature the sequins is by making a shaker card! :)  I started by Copic coloring my stamped images and fussy cutting them out.  Next, I wanted to use my window panel die to create shaker pockets.  I used another piece of white cardstock to trace outlines for each of the window areas so that I could distress the background, but before I distress the background I used Congrats All Around stamp set to stamp/heat emboss with Versafine Onyx Black ink my sentiment.  I used Twisted Citron, Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade, and Salty Ocean to distress the panel areas.    Once I finished distressing, I placed some acetate on my window panel and double up 3M foam to place a boarder on each of the window sections.  I then place my sequins on the distress inked areas so that I could line my window panel on top.  After I glued my Little Dogs in each of the panel areas.  :)  I hope you like my card.


Edit: I forgot to share that when I first opened and used this set two of the stampswere stuck together. I was a bit confused thinking it was on purpose then I realized they were suppose to be separate and cut them apart.  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment