Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mama Elephant: Heartfelt Prayers

Mhello Everyone!
Today's feature is Mama Elephants Organic Bloom stamp set.  I LOVE this set it's so beautiful.  I don't have many floral sets in my collection, so every time I see this set mit makes me want me to add more.

I started by using my MISTI to stamp my images with Simon Says Stamp embossing ink because I wanted to gold emboss the image with Ranger fine gold embossing powder.  I used Strathmore Bristol cardstock because I planned on coloring my image with Zig markers.  I'm glad I used the MISTI because when I put my embossing powder on I had missed a few spots, so I was able to go back after I heated the first layer to re-stamp areas I missed.  I only used 3 zig markers with my image as I used a water brush to draw some color out.  Once I finished coloring I fussy cut the image and die cut a few layers of the word prayers from Gina Marie Designs from black cardstock.  I then heat embossed a sentiment from the stamp sett "heartfelt thanks", but only wanted the heartfelt portion so I cut the thanks off to use for another card.  I used foam tape for my colored image to mount onto my card base with the prayers word sentiment underneath. I double foam taped the heartfelt embossed sentiment to place above the prayers on top of the colored image.  I also added some Nuvo Jewel Drop in the color Sea Breeze.  Here is my card :). Hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment