Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Tiddly Inks: For You

Hello Everyone!
Happy hump day! :) Today I will be showcasing two cards I made using Tiddly Inks stamp.  I used different color mediums for each of the cards but the same lay out.  One card I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and the other I used Copic Markers. I love both mediums and wanted to see the differences are.  I am not a professional Copic or Zig user; I just love to color.  :) I think with the right tools and of course paper anything colored with these mediums will turn out awesome.  Also, enjoying the process of coloring is always helpful.  I wanted to use similar color schemes for each color medium. Both mediums went on the paper smoothly and blended very well.  My favorite paper to use for Zigs is the Bristol Smooth.  I've also heard (from Amy R.) that Canson XL watercolor paper is also a great paper to use with it.  I need to pick up some to try.  I used heavy weight cardstock for my Copic Markers.  I'm super excited to get my package of X-Press It paper to try from winning the Markerpop Challenge a couple weeks ago.  I hear it blends like a dream.  On the Copic colored image I also used some distress inks for the grass and sky (mowed lawn, twisted citron, and salty ocean).  For the Zig card, I used flicking motions for the grass and a mid town blue with my water brush to drag the color out for the sky,   I also used left over scrapbook paper I have laying around to make the background.  I added a few drops of Nuvo Jewel Drops in Sea Breeze for some embellishments.  Hope you like the cards I made...


No comments:

Post a Comment