Saturday, April 22, 2017

Penny Black: Hi Friend

Hi everyone!
I'm here with another card.  Today I used Penny Black's Adventures stamp set I received from my MarkerPop  prize pack that I received this week.  I'm super appreciative of what I received from the company for a challenge I participated in.  MarkerPop is a great company that has many products for the cardmaking and paper crafting world; they particularly have great Copic products.  I wanted to use the stamp set I received from them to create a card.  The Penny black set is super cute and it speaks for itself.  I love making scene cards so this set made it easy as most of the characters are doing some of outdoors.  I choose the image of a little girl at the beach flying a kite.  I stamped the image and Copic colored it.  After which I die cut it using Gina Marie Designs wonky stitched rectangle dies to die cut the image.  I made a mask for the stamped image with full adhesive post it notes  (love to use them for masks) and also masked the edges with postit correction tape.  I did did so that I could ink blend some clouds using stencils I created from Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Boarder.  I used some pattern paper from Heidi Swap to back the stamped panel.  The sentiment comes from Amy R Stamps.  I loved the sentiment inside the card.  :). Here is my card, hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment