Monday, May 1, 2017

Mama Elephant: Party Animals

Hello everyone!
Today I am featuring Mama Elephants Party Animal and Little Dog Agenda stamp set.  I had an idea of what I wanted to do with this card when I got the stamp set last week, so I wasn't flying at the seat of my pants like I usually am.  I laid out what images and dies I would be using.

 I started by die cutting 2 Scallop Rectangle panels with Gina Marie Designs dies; one for the base the other I used Lawn Fawn hillside and MFT grassy broader to create my outdoor scene.  I put those panels aside while I began stamping my images with Simon Says Intense Black ink so that I could Copic color them.

I then went back to my rectangle panel to ink blend with distress ink (Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron) my grassy boarder and hillside.  The main panel I distressed with Tumbled Glass.  Once that was done I used a bowl of water and paint brush to flick and drip some water onto the panel to create a distress look.  I really should invest in a distress spray bottle for this.  After the panels were done I stamped and heat embossed (versefine black with clear embossing powder) a sentiment I used from Mama Elephant's Girlfriend stamp set.  I then I put all the images together and popped the top grassy layer up with foam tape.  I finished the inside with a little dog and confetti.  Hope you like my card...


No comments:

Post a Comment