Sunday, April 23, 2017

Momma Lhey: No Adulting

Hello everyone!
I'm back with another card featuring Momma Lhey's Girlfriend Stamp set.  This is a planner stamp set as Momma Lhey is known for planner stamps, however, their stamps are very versatile that you can make cards with them as well.  :)  I loved the sentiment "No Adulting Today" that I had to use it.  I used black cardstock to clear emboss a few words that I stamped/embossed repeatedly from the stamp set (Grocery, Shopping and Work).  I then stamped the little girl image I wanted to use.  The image is so cute! For me it looks like little girl with her arms cross pouting to make a stance on not doing tasks she did not want to do.  You know the "bratty" stance.  :P I thought it fit well with the sentiment.  Oh Momma Lhey... captured this so well.  Once I finished my Copic coloring I used my stitched square dies to die cut the 3rd smallest square to place my sentiment on.  This was a fairly simple and funny card.   I should sent this to my close friend, as she needs a no adulting time with her busy schedule.  Hope you like my card...

No comments:

Post a Comment