Saturday, April 8, 2017

Tiny Ninjas: that means thank you!

Hello Everyone!
I'm here with another card showcasing Mama Elephant's Tiny Ninjas stamp set.  :) I've had this card in mind for a couple of weeks, but kept on forgetting to actually make it.  I was at work on lunch when the idea popped in my head.  I sketched it out on a scrap piece of paper so I wouldn't forget the layout.  Who would have thought I'd just forget about it completely?  I was cleaning out some of my papers in my folder when I saw the sketch and had to get it done.  This was a fairly simple card; CAS as the cardmaking world would describe it.   I used my inside/out stitched circle dies to get a general idea of where I wanted to die cut circles for my Ninjas to be in.  Once the card panel was die cut I traced out the circles onto my card base so that I could distress the background.  Before I did the distressing, I stamped my ninjas using my MISTI.  The ninjas were for them most part solid stamps, thus the MISTI was an idea choice for stamping because I would be able to stamp them multiple times to have a solid image.  After I did this, I used my Copics to color the face of the ninjas and the straps to their uniform.  I tried to use similar distress colors for the background matching the straps of their uniform.  The colors I used were Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet, and Peacock Feathers. I pop the panel up with foam and heat embossed a sentiment with Rangers detail white embossing powder.  I Hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment