Monday, June 27, 2016

Get carried away...

Hello everyone!!! Back again with another card :).  I have been having fun this weekend making cards.  I used MFT snuggle bunnies images that I Copic color a few weeks ago for the Copic jump start class.  I put it aside because I wasn't sure how I wanted to use it (I kinda forgot I had them as well :/).  Yesterday I was cleaning my craft area and saw them and had to make a card from it.  I got inspiration from Lauren Bassen on distress color combinations (spun sugar, picked raspberry, spiced marmalad, and squeezed lemonaid).  I used an older hero arts background stamp to do a emboss resist.  I'm trying to build my birthday card stash so I wanted a birthday sentiment, so I used mama elephants go get carried away.  My bunny needed some balloons to get carried so I used MFT somebunny ballon and masking to create a bundle.  Anywho, hope you like my card :)


No comments:

Post a Comment