Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hello...

Hello everyone!!! Hope your 4th of July weekend is going great so far :).   I am having soooo much fun with MFT hog heaven stamp set if you haven't noticed :P.  I have a couple more cards in mind for it, hopefully I have time to actually make them.  I didn't use too many techniques with this card.  It's pretty clean card with good amount of white space.  I usually do some sort of ink blending with my cards but wanted to do a quicker card.  You have to have a lot of patients for ink blending and building the color which I'm still working at.  One day I hope to blend ink just like Laura Bassen (who am I kidding she is the Queen of ink blending), 1/2 her skills would suffice for me.  I thought I would do more of an interactive card and been wanting to use the back of the pig.  So the front of the card is the peep pig on the fence and the back is him standing on the wooden steps to promp him up to say hello. I made it a top folding card but realized when I was done it probably would have been better as a side folding card (:( oh wells).  I also have a little boo boo mark on the front of the card from glue :( (need to get one of the sandpaper erasers for such occurances).  I used my ziggies to color the images and Gina Marie Designs inside scalloped die.  Also put some sparkle pen on the flowers.  Any who here is my card :)....

Front of card

Inside the card
  

No comments:

Post a Comment