Thursday, June 2, 2016

Window peeker....

Hello again!  I recently bought some stamps from doodlebugwa (they had an awesome Memorial Day sale I could not resist). I purchased the Mama Elephant carried away stamp set and a couple more but for this card I used the Mama Elephant set.  I've been meaning to use my window die set from Gina Marie Designs; when I saw it I had so many things in mind for it and one was a window peeker.  So when I sat down yesterday to start working on the card I knew I wanted to use the window peeker with Mama Elephant.  I wasn't quite sure how I wanted the layout to be as I gathered my materials I had an aha moment and thought how about a inside window peeking out card; when opened you get an outdoor scene.  I LOVE the way this card turned out.  The only things is it doesn't leave much room for personal writing.  :/ I'll have to figure something out for that.  Here is the card...


No comments:

Post a Comment