Tuesday, June 14, 2016

You get me...

Hello everyone!  I totally forgot to post this last week when I made :(.  I am taking a Copic class with Sandy Allnock called Copic Jump Start, which is an introductory course on Copic coloring.  I am learning so much on how to match colors, light source, and utilizing the colors you have to make colors or create shadows.  Last week I was practicing light source and shadows with the Snuggle Bunnnies stamp set from My Favorite Things.  I had some good images and thought it would be a waste not to use them so I made a simple cared from some of the images.   I am also posting my practice images as well. :) I used some Gina Marie Designs and MFT dies to create the background and blended with distress and Simons Says inks.  Hope you like what I created. 




No comments:

Post a Comment