Thursday, June 2, 2016

Loads of fun...

Hello everyone!  I finally got to using some of my markerpop stamp haul I received a couple weeks ago.  I actually made this card last week but been a bit busy to get it up on the blog.  My nieces birthday is next week and I thought I'd make her a card.  She's very much into pink and "girly" colors so I wanted to incorporates those types of color.  I wanted it to be bright and fun just like her!  She is full of energy and silly as well, which meant a fun interactive card.  Shaker it is!  I've made a shaker previously but that was using a fuse tool; this time I built the shaker from die cut foam and transparency.  I watercolors my images and fussy cut them out. I had a tough time getting the foam and transparency to glue down (made several attempts at this it just would not hold).  Also my foam was getting pretty smashed by my big shot so I had to cut a couple layers to get enough dimension to add beads and sequins, but I finally got it.  Here it is...


No comments:

Post a Comment