Friday, June 24, 2016

You make me smile...

Hello everyone!  I recently invested in some zig clean color real brushes and wanted to try them out. My inspiration came from the old school poloroid instant films that you have to shake to get it to develop. The only non critter set I have is mama elephant's up up away. The girl and boy in the set are suppose to be holding a balloon but it also looks like they are jumping up (reminded me of when people do th jump pose for photos).  I used Bristol smooth white cardstock to stamp my images and of course the zigs to color them in.  I used my cricut machine to cut a heart stencil so that I could ink blend it with firebrick distress ink.  I saw Tera Sell recently do a large pokadot ombré look with just one distress color and wanted to try that.  I love her YouTube videos.   I used MFT snapshot for the sentiment and smile die cut.   I also ombré the smile cut with picked raspberry distress ink.  You can't see it in the picture but I also used spectrum noir clear overlay all over the smile cut.   Anywho... Here it is...


Looks better when it's standing :) I also added some sparkling clear sequins  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment