Wednesday, March 14, 2018

My Favorite Things: Tweet Tweet

Hello everyone!
Today I will be featuring a card using the Tweet Wishes stamp set from MFT.  I was going to do a one layer card, but decided the card may need some interest.  Most of the background is one layered.  I started out by taping a 1inch boarder all around the card with post it tape to create a mask as I only wanted the center to be ink blended.  I used a stencil I made from the Grassy Hill boarder die to ink blend some grass (Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron) then used the cloud border stencil to create some clouds above (Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass).  After I stamped the images I wanted to use using MFT's Extreme Black Ink because it is waterproof and wanted to use my zigs on Bristol paper.  I fussy cut the images and adheared my flowers down to the background and popped up my main image.  I used Versine Onyx Black to stamp and heat emboss a sentiment from the stamp set.  I added a satin sequin as a finish.   I hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment