Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Create a Smile: You are a Rare Find

Hello everyone,
Today I am featuring Crokisses by Create a Smile.  While creating this card I was channeling my inner Kelly Letavola, of course my coloring is not as fantastic as her.  I love that she uses bright colors and for the most part is one-layered.  I started my card with an A2 panel.  I decided to focus the images in the lower right side of the panel.  I stamped (with MFT's Extreme Black ink) and made masks for each of the flowers using full adhesive post it notes. I used the smaller flower to fill in areas here in there.  Once I masked all my flowers I used Distressed Oxide in Salty Ocean to ink blend concentrating on the flowers and fading it out.  I then took off the masks and Copic colored my images.  I then used a sentiment from the stamp set with Versifine Onyx black and heat embossed it with rangers holographic embossing powder.  I wanted the flowers to be glittery, so I used Spectrum Nior's clear shimmer pen, then used my white gelly roll pen to add some dot details and highlights.  For the final touches I used some Gems and Sequins for the centers of the some of the flowers and around the sentiment.  Hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment