Saturday, March 24, 2018

Lawn Fawn: Happy Spring!

Hello Everyone!
Today I will be featuring Lawn Fawn's Happy Village and Easter Party.  I started by stamping the images I wanted to use on white cardstock with MFT Extreme Black ink because I wanted to Copic color them.  I then fussy cut the images.  Then I used the stitched rectangle stax to cut 2 panels with heavy white cardstock.  One of the panel I used stitched Hillside Border die to die cut two grassy boarders, which I then used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron to ink blend.  I then ink blended the other stitched rectangle panel with Squeezed Lemonaid and Mustard Seed.  I wanted a nice bright sky rather than the usual blue.  I then layered the grassy boarders and popping up the top layer.  I adhered the images down popping up the main images.  I used a sentiment from the Easter Party stamp set by using Versafine Onyx Black and Black embossing powder.  I usually don't put anything but a sentiment inside the card, but I had an extra image that I adhered inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment