Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Crafting Desert Divas: Fairy Happiness

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a card featuring Crafting Desert Divas digi stamps once again.  I have been having some fun playing with the digi stamps; I usually use polymer stamps, so it was fun to be able to customize the size of the image to fit my layout.  I used my Cricut to print and cut the images.  I have been having some issues with the print and cut settings since the company upgraded their Design Space system from flash to html5.  The cuts are slightly off, but they were not too noticeable.  I do love how much faster the system is though.  Once I printed and cut my images I used my Prismacolor Pencils to color them in.  I had a layout in mind for the images and sized them to fit the card.  I used a grass boarder die to create two grass panels and distress them with Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Bundled Sage, and Forest Moss.  I then used the clouded boarder stencil to distress some tumbled glass to create a clouded sky.  I then put the grass boarder popping up the front grass panel.  I then glued the images on and popped up the image of the fairy sitting on the flower up.  I stamped a sentiment using  Amy R's stamps with Simon Says Stamp Black.  The last touches was to put some clear sequins around the sentiment.  :)  Hope you like my card!


No comments:

Post a Comment