Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My Favorite Things: Thank you for loving me...

Hello everyone!
Today I will be featuring MFT's Sweet Succulents and Happy Hedgehogs.  I recently got my hands on Sweet Succulents and wanted to create a card with the stamp set.  I automatically thought it would pair nice with Happy Hedgehogs with its prickly spins.  I haven't had much time to make cards lately so I did something nice and simple.  I stamped and made masks for all the pots so that I could put the cacti stamps into the pots using Simon Says Intense Black Ink.  I chose a hedgehog that I wanted to use for the card and stamped that as well.  I Copic colored the images and fussy cut it out.  I then used MFT's grid stencil to create a light background with Hickory Smoke Distress ink.  I position the cacti plants where I wanted and glue them down.  I popped up my hedgehog image to the front.  I then used my Copic Markers to create some grounding for the plants so it did not look like they were floating.  I chose the sentiment from Sweet Succulents and heat embossed it with fine detail white embossing powder by Ranger on black card Stock.  I used some matching sequins to finish the card.  Hope you like my card! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment