Friday, September 22, 2017

Fall 2017 CLH feat. Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone!
I made a simple card today featuring Lawn Fawns Pumkin Spice mini stamp set.  I started by cutting some kraft cardstock to A2 size then I randomly stamped the coffee cup throughout my card and used  the shaker and sugar specs to fill in the gaps.  I used my Prismacolor colored Pencils to color in the image.  I love the way Prismas look on kraft; they colors seem to pop more in it.  I started by laying my lightest color lightly then shaded with my mid tone in areas I wanted to darken.  I used the darkest color last to add some depth and then went back in with the midtown and the lightest color to smooth everything out.  Once the panel was done I used MFT border dies to all stitching all around the panel.  I embossed the sentiment on a strip of vellum with clear ink and heat set it using Ranger white embossing powder.  I wrapped the sentiment strip around the card and taped it down so no adhesive could show through.  The panel was then adhered down onto heavy weight white cardstock.  Hope you like my card.



9 comments:

  1. I love the sweet pastel colors and the sweet vellum overlay for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pop of colors on Kraft, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect. Love your coloring on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't just like your card, I love it! The coloring is beautiful and the colors, the same.
    I love a stamped all over design like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I think this is one of my favourites!! I love the krafty look and the way you have colored.
    The sentiment is my flavor alright. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous coloring!! Love how it looks on the kraft

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete