Sunday, January 14, 2018

Simon Says Stamp/Mama Elephant: Birthday Rainbows

Hello everyone!
Today I will be featuring a Stamptember Simon Says Stamp and Mama Elephant collaboration stamp set.  I have had this set for a while, but have been on a Christmas card mission.  Usually during the later end of the year its hard for me to get non-Christmas cards out.  My sister asked me to make a couple of birthday card and thought that this would b a good stamp set to make a set of cards. The cards in this set are quite similar scene, just in different orientation layout.

I started by stamping all the images I wanted to use with Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink so that I could Copic color them.  I fussy cut the images.  I then used Gina Marie Scallop frame die to cut out two frames.  I used the inside portion of the frames to create a card.  I used the frame to plan out the area I want to do some distressing with Oxides in Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint and Peacock Feathers. I also used MFT's Radiating Rays Stencil and Lawn Fawn Meddow Boarder die for the card I used the inside portion of the frame.   I used a sentiment from the stamp set and heat embossed it using Versifine Onyx Black with confetti black embossing powder (I have no idea what company the embossing powder is from as I had bought it a long time ago at the San Diego Fair). I finished the card by adding adding sequins, using Spectrium Niors clear glitter pen and Glossy accents for the Sun.  I hope you like my cards.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment