Saturday, March 19, 2016

Think Happy Be Happy...

Hello! I started this card a week ago when I was experimenting with my copics.  Ahh!  I'm still juiced about my Copics still.  I was telling my boyfriend how it was a meant to be situation.  I've been wanting copics for some time now and had an opportunity to purchase some on eBay at a decent price but that slipped by.  Then this past weekend I saw on a Facebook post that the artist supply store was having a sale! I jumped at the chance and boy was it a sale.  Anywho, I wanted to test my copics out and the only stamp image I have right now is Freckles by MFT stamps.  I wanted to practice coloring skins and ended up paper piecing half of the project.  Can't get away from that paper piecing. :D I left her on my table the whole week because I had other projects to work on and I honestly wasn't sure what to do with her.  I've been doing mainly scenes with my paper piecing so I didn't know if I wanted to create a scene with her.  Today I woke up, saw her on the table and decided I needed to do something with her.  Took some time to put it together but I like how it came out, especially how the colors worked out.  I made some last minute changes at the end because it look so one dimensional.  I took it apart and did some inking on it so the cardstock would pop a bit more and put it back together.  Well... Here it is.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment