Saturday, March 26, 2016

Guess who....

I made this card a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post a about it.  Treasure Box had an awesome freebie that I wanted to use (love their cuts). When this was posted I had to make a card from it. I thought it was an interesting image in that it's an owl coming out of its shell with bunny ears, seems a bit confusing at first but it was super cute.  I got the idea of it being in a basket like an Easter basket on a farm (I think when I saw the egg I was thinking farm).  So the setting is nice sunny farm day.  I thought the sentiment "guess who..." Would be appropriate because it's an owl hatching into a bunny so you're not expecting that, so guess who it is  Lol... I don't know,my thought process on this card was all over but love it!  I did some ink blending with Simon Says Stamp inks and well as distress inks.  I used stamps of life grass stamp to create more texture for the grass.  I uses an Miss Kate Cuttables for the barn.  Of course Lil owl bunny is from Tresure Box.   Anywho here is the card I made for easter.


No comments:

Post a Comment