Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Mama Elephant: Snowy Days

Hello everyone!
Today I will be show casing Mama Elephant's Me and my Yeti, Little Agenda Santa, and Little Agenda Reindeer stamp sets.  I mixed and match these sets together to create an A-2 sized card as well as a mini card.  I used similar color schemes and are complimentary to each other.

I stamped, colored, and fussy cut the images I wanted to use from the stamp sets for the A-2 card.  I used Copic markers to color the images.  I used Lawn Fawns Mountain Die and created snow drifts on the mountain area with MFT's Drifts and Hills stencil.  The mountain area is popped up on to the card base which was ink blended with Distress Oxides in colors Pink Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, and Blue Jeans as well as a touch of Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire. I used some white paint to splatter onto the ink blended panel to create a star-y look.  I used an Amy R's Snowman Sentiments to heat emboss with Simon Says Stamp Silver embossing powder.  I tucked the Yeti image behind the mountains before I popped up the mountain panel.  I adhered the remaining images onto the mountain area.

For the mini card, it was one layered.  I die cut using Gina Marie Scallop Rectangle die a panel.  I stamped and masked my images.  I used the same color Distress Oxide and Distress Ink as the A-2 panel for the sky and snow drifts.  I used Copic markers to color my images. I hope you like the cards I created.


No comments:

Post a Comment