Sunday, February 14, 2016

I'm nuts about you...

  My bf is fortunate to be born in Valentine's Day. It took me some time to do this card as it was a bit intracute.   I glued each of the metallic hearts on the tree.  I had a little issue with the grass hills; when I first layer them on top of each other they blended in so there was not distinguishing one from the other.  Luckily I had just purchased some distress inks and I had a green color (evergreen Burroughs) to sponge in the edges to give them some contrast.  I love the distress inks, they are so much fun to play with.  I want to invest in getting more colors.  I used peachy keen stamps, pile of smiles for the eyes and critter face for the mouth of the squiral.  Been mixing and matching face stamps to get the looks I want.   The front sentiments is from Amy r's autumn sentiments and the inside sentiments is a mix of Amy r and Ali Edward stamps.   Anywho,  here is the end results.

Challenge entered:

No comments:

Post a Comment