Sunday, February 14, 2016

Baby Tiger Birthday

This month is the month of Birthdays.  My last posts I had made a card for my niece and my sister , this one is for her son Zoland.  Amazingly, my sister's children's and her birthday are in back to back to back weeks.   Zoland loves PBS's Daniel the Tiger, but I couldn't find an SVG file for Daniel :(.  I improvised by looking for a tiger; I found a cut in Miss. Kate Cuttables.  Love her cuts!  They are super cute.  The cut I bought was a cute baby tiger. I used some glitter cardstock for the birthday hat and cupcake to put some bling into the card. I recently aquired some Amy R sentiment stamps.  Amy R stamps are rubber cling stamps; I usually like using clear stamps because it's easier to line up, but they were so lovely I had to get them.  I'm learning how to cut the the rubber sentiments and lineing them up.  Makes me really want to get a MISTI.  Anywho here is a picture of the card I made for Zo Zo.


I also helped my sister make a cupcake stand for ZO Zo's birthday, not card related but crafty.  :). I think it came out nice.  Idea was taken from Pinterest.

Card Challenges entered:
Cardz TV Cards Designer Challenge #2: Birthday Card

4 comments:

  1. Your card and your cupcake stand are just adorable! I am sure your nephew is going to love them both! He is very lucky to have such a thoughtful Aunt! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART February Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute projects!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tiger - so cute for a child's birthday. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Birthday, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at CHNPP xx Jan dt

    ReplyDelete