Saturday, December 2, 2017

Lawn Fawn: Happy Holidays

Hello everyone!
Today I will be featuring Lawn Fawn's Winter Village, Toboggan Together, and Gingham Backdrops stamp sets.  I wanted to do something a bit different than my ink blended scenes.  I love the plaid background I have been seeing on social media and wanted to create a scene card using this pattern.  I remembered I have a Gingham background stamp set from Lawn Fawn and thought it was close to a plaid background.  I cut down some red cardstock to A-2 size and used my MISTI to stamp my background.  It was a bit difficult to line up each time as the stamp was not a full background stamp.  I used the MISTI paper and stamped the striped background onto it and moved my cardstock as close as I could to the stamped image on the MISTI paper.

After I finished the stamping the background.  I stamped the images I wanted to use on white cardstock to Copic Color.  I then fussy cut the images and laid them out on to the background get an idea of where I wanted to put the sentiment.  I used a sentiment from Toboggan Together to heat emboss in white embossing powder right onto the gingham background panel.  I adhered the images to the panel and popped up the characters with foam tape.  I then used Simon Says Stamp White Pigment ink to stamp on some snowflakes from the Toboggan Together stamp set.  To finish the card I used some sequins and star confetti for.  Hope you like my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment