Thursday, January 5, 2017

Snuck into my Heart

Hello Everyone!
Another blog post for you today.  :) I didn't have time before I left for my trip to post the other card, so I just posted it.  This blog post is for a card I made yesterday at my boyfriends place.   I brought some of my supplies with me so that I don't get too away from crafting.  I'm working with what I have I couldn't bring too much on the train.    I was getting a bit restless with not having a car while I'm up North and with my boyfriend working during the day while I'm here.  I then realized I have some crafting supplies to play with.  It did take me a bit longer to made the card because most of my supplies were at home, but I made it work.

I used Mama Elephant's Tiny Ninjas and Lunar Animals Extras for extra background elements.  I had an idea of what I wanted to do for the card already so I knew what I wanted to used.  I copic colored the images.  I then used distress inks to ink blend the background (Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserve, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire).  Once I ink blended I used some water to create water spots; I used a bit too much water as I had to use my hand to put water on my paper.  I went over the spots with the distress colors again so it wasn't too faded out.  I then drew a rope for my ninja to tip-e-toe on.  :)  Here is the card...


No comments:

Post a Comment