Monday, May 9, 2016

Mom

Hello everyone!  I know my blog updates have been lacking; I've been waiting for my haul from markerpop to come in, but there are a few MFT products that have been back ordered and until those items come in my order won't ship.  :( hopefully I'll get that soon.  I really want to make a clearly besotted purchase because this months release is way tooooo cute!  I will probably do that in the next week :D.  Anywho, since I'm waiting for more stamps and dies to come in, I used my cricut to make my Mother's Day card.  I actually ordered some floral stamps hoping they would get in before Mother's Day so I could make some cards but oh well.  I used some Miss Kate Cutyable files and since I don't have very many shades of card stock I inked some with distress inks to darken them up.  This was a simple card but the flowers have many layers.  Here it is... 

No comments:

Post a Comment